Plane and train tickets have been bought. Hire cars at various areas have been booked and paid for upfront: all with anonymous business accounts.
A few days till the real journey begins. My bag is packed. Travel light.
The team will keep me posted on our subject while I'm on the road. I'll likewise be sending them daily summaries. I haven't had any contact with them today. I think they are filling their respective lavatories and receptacles with bile and diced carrots.
I won't lie, I've felt the urge to dry heave my conscience. But that's all it was dry. No substance.
I must say this journal has been rather cathartic. Seeing my intentions, goals and purpose laid out in black and white makes me aware of the enormity of the task before us. Before me.
Before me?
After me?
What then?
A world of possibilities.
I expect the next few reports on our subject are going to be revealing. There is going to be a dramatic shift. One that will not go unnoticed.
Soon we will need access to her social online connections, doctor and lab results. But that's already set up and accessed. Our penetration is more than just dermal, skin deep. We are diving through the rotting surface of the world, and into it's writhing bloody cancerous mass and pulling hard.
DAY THIRTEEN...
DAY THIRTEEN...

No comments:
Post a Comment